Rural dad


hands across the crib

Does anyone else find this disturbing?


I know this opens the bag of worms that is co-sleeping, as well as that of working parents, single mothers, and perhaps even vaccination madness. Not a chance I'll tackle all of those.

I'm just a little creeped out by disembodied hands holding a baby.

Happy halloween, I guess.

(via sara)

4 Responses to “hands across the crib”

  1. # Blogger sky

    whoa. that's spooky.

    definitely co-sleep. thanks for the link! will throw one up on pirate papa today. good luck with everything! where are you? anywhere near me by chance?  

  2. # Blogger rural dad

    Hi Sky...thanks for the link, backatcha.

    I'm in Yamhill County, about 40mins SW of Portland. Kindof near you, by internet distances :)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    "It's like leaving a part of you with your baby", they say?

    Yeah, your SEVERED HANDS!

    I can't even fathom the amount of therapy that's going to require.

    Thanks for linking me. Looking forward to reading about your journey to parenthood.  

  4. # Blogger rural dad

    "your SEVERED HANDS!"

    hahahaha. It'd actually be funnier if it wasn't so nasty.....

    thx  

Post a Comment


Google
Web Rural Dad

Links







XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Rural dad |
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
/