Rural dad


« Home

Counting down

After a miscarriage, then a year of trying to get pregnant again, it would seem that we've managed to conceive our first child....again. But our fingers are crossed, because anything can happen.

We are a married, mid-thirties couple living in a rural area of Oregon. It would seem the daddy-blog phenomenon is focussed on those who live in cities and towns, while leaving out the very unique challenges posed to those of us who love where we live in the sticks.

I guess I could have called this blog 'redneck dad,' but it doesn't really fit my blue-state mentality. While I have a pickup, a dog (2, actually), and a shotgun, my chewing tobacco consumption is minimal, and I do not own any motorized recreational toys.

Our christmas lights do stay up all year long, however.

0 Responses to “Counting down”

Post a Comment


Google
Web Rural Dad

Latest

Links







XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Rural dad |
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
/